Q: Q: Car won't start

I was driving car overheated I kept driving water pump started leaking lots of water car turned off and alarm won't go off

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. A vehicle overheating could cause harm to engine components such as sensors, fuses, spark plug wires, pistons and gaskets. The vehicle most likely overheated due to a faulty water pump and thermostat but the overheating probably impacted of one of the components I mentioned. I suggest that you have a technician perform an inspection of your vehicle to further diagnose your overheating, alarm going off and no start condition. You’re able to find a technician schedule an appointment here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection

In the meantime here are some articles about how to turn off your alarm system

https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-disable-a-car-alarm

https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-reset-a-car-alarm-by-samson-dikeman

3. Q: Car won't start