Q: I just want to know if my car is repairable.

I recently got in a car accident. I was driving a 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited. The person told me that if the wrangler had a buckle, it wouldn't be repairable. Also what is a buckle?

Hello, thanks for writing in. This depends on a wide variety of factors that would need to be evaluated individually along with the Jeep being physically inspected and diagnosed by a professional. If you’d like to have this done, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the damage to your Jeep and determine what your options for repair may be. Best of luck!

3. I just want to know if my car is repairable.