Q: I just want to know if my car is repairable.

I recently got in a car accident. I was driving a 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited. The person told me that if the wrangler had a buckle, it wouldn't be repairable. Also what is a buckle?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. This depends ...

Hello, thanks for writing in. This depends on a wide variety of factors that would need to be evaluated individually along with the Jeep being physically inspected and diagnosed by a professional. If you'd like to have this done, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the damage to your Jeep and determine what your options for repair may be. Best of luck!