Q: Lights don't always work

The car lights don't turn off and on all the time. The switch seems to be messed up.

A: The light switch on the Lumina has issues w...

The light switch on the Lumina has issues with the head light switch having intermittent problems. The head light relays sticking can also cause this issue. The only way to isolate the problem is to test the relay to see if it is getting the proper signal from the light switch. If all the signals are normal from the light switch then the relay may be sticking and keeping the lights on. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check your vehicle out for you to isolate the cause of your lights issue.