Q: How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can activate and deactivate the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features separately from one another on your car. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you should know about using the keyless entry pad on the driver door to control the Auto Unlock feature:

1. The key should be in the ignition, set to the first off setting.

2. All the doors should be closed.

3. Enter your code in the key pad.

4. Press the 3 and 4 buttons. Hold them.

5. Press 7 and 8 and then let them go. Repeat it a second time.

6. Let go of the 3 and 4 buttons.

7. The horn will beep once to tell you that Auto Unlock has been deactivated, or twice to tell you it has been activated.