Q: The oil leaked out of my engine.

I was driving my car and I heard a noise. I checked and my oil pan had a hole in it. The oil came out and it made a bad sound. I think something inside the engine broke.

First thing I would recommend to do would be to have a mechanic check to see if the hole was caused by something coming up and hitting the oil pan causing the damage and the oil leaked out causing engine to be starved of oil. Or the engine was damaged by an internal engine component coming apart and going through the pan. Either way the engine may have major damage and may need a new engine. Have it checked and if it was a road hazard, then insurance may cover it.