Q: Car dies after fuel filter replacement

I had a new fuel filter put in my car, and now it dies when put it in drive.

You will first need to check to see if the fuel filter is not defective and installed correctly and not backwards. If the filter checks out okay then you may be having another issue that is causing the engine to stall, such as a vacuum leak in the intake system of the engine. If the air filter or air inlet tubes were checked during the fuel filter service they may have not been reinstalled correctly. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose your stalling issue.

3. Car dies after fuel filter replacement