Q: Vehicle stalling and losing power

I drove my vehicle on a short vacation and now it keeps stalling and losing power.

A: GM has several technical bulletins that ref...

GM has several technical bulletins that refer to contamination/clogging of fuel injectors for various factors, mostly due to fuel quality and various grades of fuels sold domestically. Now before performing a random cleaning of the injectors, the error codes should be read out of the engine computer to see if there may be other underlying reasons for the lack of power and stalling issues. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who will have the diagnostic equipment and tools to accurately diagnose and repair the engine to eliminate the stalling and loss of power issues.