Q: Truck is overheating even after replacements

My truck has been having a problem with overheating. So I replaced the water pump, radiator, thermostat, and the clutch fan. Also, I checked for blow out in the head gasket, which is fine. My vehicle is Still overheating! In your opinion, what is the problem and what should I do next to solve this?

A: Hello. It is possible that your heater core...

Hello. It is possible that your heater core is clogged, which may cause a vehicle to overheat. It is also possible that after having other components replaced, there could be air trapped in the cooling system. This may cause a vehicle to overheat as well. It may also be necessary to have the heating system bled. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and complete an inspection to diagnose why your car is overheating.