Q: Front right passenger side Shaking

ng yourknowledge. I am now maintaining a 2003 Ford windstar van that has been in it's share to Rough spots especially suffering in the front right passenger side...After experiencing an abnormal amount the shaking I realized it was time to replace my two front tires and get an alignment. I had the right passenger side strut replaced about 5months ago and I felt the difference but still not a smooth ride...After getting the front tires replaced the mechanic let me know they didn't want to do the alignment because the LEFT side strut should have been replaced and I nees to outer tire rods. No problem I get the parts return and turn the car straight so the mechanic can work...He begins to take the front RIGHT tire off noticing the car had a deformity it what may be the chassis...the car has been through a lot on that side but replacing the frame of a car may not be worth it...Question: if one side of your vehicle is constantly rocking what are the possible root issues?

If you have frame damage on the right side that did not get fixed or was hidden from you when you bought it, then your vehicle may not be repairable. I suggest having a body shop check the frame damage to see if there is damage that is unsafe. If you find that the frame has been straightened and is okay, get the work done and parts that are bad replaced.

3. Front right passenger side Shaking