Q: At 30 MPH my car rattles and jerks

When I hit 30 MPH, I hear a rattling sound and the car jerks slightly. If I go over 50 MPH, it seems fine.

A: Unfortunately, there could be a variety of ...

Unfortunately, there could be a variety of reasons why your Honda Civic is jerking and rattling at this speed. If you are experiencing these symptoms at the same time, then it is likely that they are related to each other. However, with the limited information provided, I would strongly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over your Honda. They will be able to perform a test drive on your Civic to confirm the symptoms you are feeling and locate the source of the jerking and rattling. This will allow them to make the necessary repairs quickly so you can have your Honda running smooth once more.