Q: Where is my crankshaft position sensor on my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero

asked by on April 19, 2017

im am looking for the location of my crankshaft postion sensor

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $777.03 Get a Quote

Hello. The crankshaft position sensor on your engine is located right above the front of the crankshaft behind the timing cover. The cover will have the be removed in order to replace it. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace your crankshaft position sensor] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/crankshaft-position-sensor-replacement