Q: Q: Smoke

I have a Kia Sedona 2012 upon startup blows blue smoke that goes away after a few moment it runs and drives fine I was wanting to know how much it cost to repair it. And what the time frame to fix it would be. I've been told its the valve seals that need to be replace.

Blue smoke coming from your exhaust generally means that the motor is burning the engine oil. This can happen for a couple of different reasons such as worn piston rings or leaking valve guide seals. When this happens, the engine oil is burned in the combustion chamber along with the fuel which is what generates the blue smoke coming from the exhaust. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.