Q: Q: No instrument lights when headlights are on

When the car is on my climate control lights are on and work answers my P R D1 D2 etc on the dash board works but when I turn on my headlights they all turn off and dash lights don't turn on like my speed rpms and fuel my tailogjts still work idk what it could be

Hi there. The dash lights when the headlights are turned on, are controlled through the dimmer light control switch. The rheostat in the switch may be faulty. If, there is no change turning the control switch. Check the instrument panel fuse. The fuse is good and still not working. A circuit test will have to be done to confirm whether, the headlight switch or dimmer switch is at fault. I recommend your inoperative dash light w/headlights on be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician with YourMechanic.

3. Q: No instrument lights when headlights are on