Q: ABS and traction control light on dash. cruise control doesn't work.

ABS and traction control light came on about a week ago. Normal driving conditions. Cruise control doesn't work. No codes on diagnostics machine. Brakes are a little different than normal. Still drives, no pulling to a side. I've researched and saw ABS wheel speed sensor. Not sure if it's rear or front, left or right.

You will have to have the ABS system scanned and not just the engine computer scanned. You will have to monitor the wheel sensors if you get no codes, but if the light is on there is a code stored in the ABS module. One of the wheel sensors is failing and will cause all the problems you’ve mentioned.

A scanner that can access the ABS of the car is needed for this diagnosis. I’d suggest getting the vehicle looked at by a qualified technician who can properly diagnose your ABS light and repair the issue as necessary.

3. ABS and traction control light on dash. cruise control doesn't work.