Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-z1zrmnjs:173:8

Q: VSC Off, VSC Trac and check engine lights on

The dashboard in my car has been showing the check engine light, VSC Off and VSC Trac lights illuminated. On one occasion when that happened, I had the gas cap replaced with a new one. Then the lights went off. However, these three lights are illuminated yet again. What should I do? Thanks.

A: It sounds like you may have a vacuum leak s...

It sounds like you may have a vacuum leak somewhere that is causing the EVAP system to have a leak, therefore affecting power to some of the traction control parts. Traction control systems can often use vacuum assisted parts to carry out its function. If a vacuum leak exists, this could cause all of these lights to be displayed at the same time.

I would recommend having an inspection performed under your hood and having the vacuum signal checked by a qualified mechanic. If your vacuum signal tests low, you likely have a vacuum leak somewhere. This leak can be located by using a smoke machine to run smoke through one of the vacuum lines with the engine off. The smoke will only leak from the tail pipe and the source of the vacuum leak when this test is done. Reach out to a professional mechanic who will be able to perform this test and diagnose your warning lights in order to get your car operating as it should be.