Q: Steering wheel feels loose

I was driving and hit a curb. Now my steering wheel feels loose, and the steering wheel feels easier to turn.

A: From the description provided, it appears y...

From the description provided, it appears your Isuzu may have damaged one or more of the components in its steering and suspension system. The vehicle may still be drivable, but I must emphasize that this does not mean it is safe to drive. It is also very likely that your Isuzu’s alignment is now off due to the impact it had with the curb. This can cause the tires to wear out prematurely. In situations like this, I recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect your Isuzu as soon as possible. They will have the experience and tools needed to inspect your vehicle’s steering and identify if there are any bent or failing components and assist with making the necessary repairs so your Isuzu Axiom driving and steering the way it is supposed.