How do I use the express windows? switches chevrolet cruz...

Q: How do I use the express windows?

How do I use the express windows?

The express power windows make it easier for you to open or close your windows. To use the express power window feature, press the window switch all the way down, or pull the window switch all the way up, and then immediately release. The window will then roll all the way down or all the way up. You can stop the window at any point by pushing or pulling the switch again. If your vehicle has express windows, then all of the windows will have the express-down feature, but only the driver window will have the express-up feature.