Q: need to find bleed point for coolant on 2001 lexus gs300

i have air in my cooling system and cant find out how to burp it out , does my vehicle even have a bleed point?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is not a bleeder valve on the cooling system, as the newer models are designed to "self bleed". Your owner’s manual can confirm this, and give you more information on how your specific model operates. If you need to encourage air to leave the system, there are two things you can do to help. One, lift the reservoir tank up higher than the rest of the system. Do this with the car off, and with the cap off. Secondly, with the car off, squeeze the upper radiator hose to work out any bubbles. Replace all of the components and caps, and run the vehicle with the heater and fans on full blast. Make sure the vehicle gets up to normal operating temperature. For help with bleeding the system or testing for more serious issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. need to find bleed point for coolant on 2001 lexus gs300