Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Mechanic stated power steering motor needs to be replaced. When driving the car I lost power steering and dash board indicated Power Steering system Failure. This job requires replacing the power steering moter, programming and another electrical component attached to the motor. Does this seem correct? Priced at over $3k.

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.