Q: How do I return all vehicle personalization to factory settings?

How do I return all vehicle personalization to factory settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization setting. You can also use the vehicle personalization to return all of the customizable features to their factory settings. To return to the factory settings, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Return to Factory Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Return to Factory Settings.

4. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Yes, and then press the center of the knob to reset the factory settings.

3. How do I return all vehicle personalization to factory settings?