Q: Q: My headlights won't turn off

Headlights stuck in hi beam and won't go off when I turn the car off

A fault in the circuit, such as a stuck closed (fused) switch or relay is causing the circuit to stay powered on even after you have commanded the circuit off through the combination switch. To isolate the faulty component, please request a headlight circuit/switch diagnostic, and the responding certified mechanic will test the circuit and pinpoint the faulty part. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: My headlights won't turn off