Q: I have a 08 Chevrolet Impala and the service tire monitoring system came on. What should I do?

My service tire monitoring system came on and I want to know what's the best way to get it fixed or the problem

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a leak. If the problem though is a fault in the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system), inasmuch as TPMS is an essential and very useful safety feature, you should definitely have the TPMS repaired. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a TPMS warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 08 Chevrolet Impala and the service tire monitoring system came on. What should I do?