Q: Car won't start due to dead battery.

My car will not start. I think the battery is dead, even though it was purchased only 3 months ago. I purchased the battery at Autozone and would need the battery returned for a refund if it needs replacing.

A: If the battery is dead after being used for...

If the battery is dead after being used for only three months you may have a component that is draining the battery while the car is turned off. If this is the case I would ask for help from a mechanic to diagnose which component in your vehicle is draining your battery and replace that component. The battery needs to be recharged so it can be used again once the drain on the battery is fixed.