Q: My car alarm insist I must remove its main fuse before a jumpstart, can I install a switch and/or relay before the fuse instead?

Crimestopper SP - 101, 2002 kia optima, looking to make this possible issue easier for my lil sister if needed.

Hi there. I would not recommend bypassing any electrical connections that are used in conjunction with any security system. It typically creates more problems than helps. You might want to consult with a local car audio / alarm installation company to see what they recommend as this is not our area of specialty.

3. My car alarm insist I must remove its main fuse before a jumpstart, can I install a switch and/or relay before the fuse instead?