Q: I put a cold air intake on my car I have replace the O2 sensor that is failing area code p0151 I'm not sure what to do mass is new

I have put a new cold air intake made for the Mazda 6 2006 3.0 I'm getting an error code of p0151 which means oxygen sensor current low voltage bank 2 sensor 1 I have replaced that sensor I have replaced the mass airflow sensor not sure what else I can do please help

A: Hello. If the P0151 code persists after rep...

Hello. If the P0151 code persists after replacing the oxygen sensor, then it may be possible that the issue is with the wiring. If there is any damage or wear to the oxygen sensor connector or wiring there may be a compromise in the voltage, which can set off the light. I would carefully examine the wiring and connector for any signs of damage or wear. If the issue began only after installing the cold air intake, it may also be possible that the issue is related to the cold air intake. If you think that may be a possibility, I would try reinstalling the stock cold air intake to see if that may solve the issue. For in-depth help diagnosing the code, consider enlisting an expert from YourMechanic to come to your for an inspection.