Q: I have an 2002 Infiniti i35 which had a code reading “P0301” for bad coil

I have an 2002 Infiniti i35 145,125mileage with (Check Engine Light) On which had a code reading “P0301” for bad coil misfiring, so I replaced all 6 coils packs and including all 6 spark plugs as well. After I had gotten done replacing all 6 coils packs and all 6 spark plugs, code is still reading “P0301” for bad coil misfire. So what I tried was hard setting the code by disconnecting the battery for 1 hour from terminals and replaced the terminals back on to the battery to clear the “P0301” code but nothing happen after I did that. What should I do?

You will need to have the number one cylinder injector tested to see if it is getting signal from computer and cylinder compression to see if it has an internal engine problem. Then if these are okay then will need to check coil wiring to see if it sparks and if not then wiring or computer is the issue.

3. I have an 2002 Infiniti i35 which had a code reading “P0301” for bad coil