Q: New Clutch won't engage

So I was doing a motor swap and I decided to replace the clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing so I got it all done and Went to go take it for a joy ride, well the clutch won't engage until the peddle is about all the way out. Can anyone help me?

Hi there. Without being there to inspect your Nissan or knowing what replacement parts you used, it’s difficult to pinpoint this issue remotely. You might want to verify that all replacement parts are OEM or compatible to your 720 first. Secondly, it’s possible that either the pedal or the slave cylinder is not properly adjusted which is causing your problems.