Q: Anti lock brake light

From time to time the anti lock brake light system will come on. Not too long ago the anti lock wheel sensors (front) were replaced on (both sides) and also I found out that the right side anti lock brake wire harness was bad due to some deterioration in which I replaced the wire harness but for some reason the anti lock brake sensor keeps coming out from time to time. Note; The anti lock brake will reset when The ignition is turned off. Please advise. Thank you.

From the symptoms you’re describing, it sounds like your right side sensor wire is either loose, or you’re having problems with the sensor wire coming completely off.

It would help me if I knew what year, make, and model this vehicle is. Anti-lock brakes on some vehicles never have issues, while some are known to have all kinds of problems. Knowing the exact vehicle will help us diagnose this particular issue. I’d recommend having mechanic check out your vehicle to diagnose and fix your ABS light problem.