Q: I have a 2011 Sentra and the vdc light came on what is that and what should I do

Vdc light came on dashboard what do I do

I believe this light is related to the traction control system on your vehicle. It is possible that a faulty wheel speed sensor on one of the four wheels could be causing this issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. I have a 2011 Sentra and the vdc light came on what is that and what should I do