Q: Car cut off file injectors miss fire after driving 46mi.

When I drive for 40 to 50 min. car engine heats up and cut off. The fuel injector miss fire. The won't move until car cool down

A: Hi there. You will want to start by testing...

Hi there. You will want to start by testing the fuel injector that has tested bad. This can be done using a multimeter. If the resistance of the injector is out of specifications, you will want to replace it. If upon inspection the resistor looks dirty or clogged you can clean it using a fuel injector cleaner.

Judging by the fact this happens when the vehicle gets warm, there is a strong chance the issue is electrical and the injector needs to be replaced. Make sure the related wiring for that injector is inspected as well. You must consider the options that may have caused the problem in the first place. At least visually inspect the wiring and make sure it is not burned, frayed, or damaged. If you need help with this, have a certified professional from YourMechanic diagnose the misfire and assist you with the appropriate fix.