Q: My auxiliary doesn't work, what's wrong and how much does it cost to get it fixed?

I bought my used Mazda 3 years ago and never realized my auxiliary was broken until later on, I want to get it fixed but I wanna know what needs to be done and how much does it cost to do so?

Without additional detail, it would be difficult to say how much this could cost to be fixed. Assuming you are talking about the auxiliary switches or plugs in your car, this is likely related to an electrical connection problem or potentially a short. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the electrical issue and give you an accurate estimate on the replacement.

• My auxiliary doesn't work, what's wrong and how much does it cost to get it fixed?