Q: How much does it roughly cost to fix the p0304 code on a 2000 gmc Jimmy

asked by on April 10, 2017

P0304 code

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The cost of the repair would depend on the problem that is causing the misfire on the #4 cylinder. It can be as simple as needing a new spark plug to as expensive as an engine rebuild if there is a bad valve or something of that nature. It would take a full diagnosis to be able to tell for sure what is going on and what it would cost to repair. If hope this helps. Please let me know if you need assistance with this as a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is misfiring]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/engine-is-misfiring-inspection

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr