Q: how to tell if my mass air sensor or my tps is the problem?

At fist I noticed the car running sluggish. Found oil inside distributor, replaced distributor, plugs and wires. Set the timing at 10 degrees adv. And checked firing order. Everything is up to par on ignition. The car now just seems sluggish when u accelerate. Starts fine, idles a little rough. Is this caused buy a faulty maf, tps, or faulty coil... .?

You did not state the model and size of engine you have? Most Nissan distributor engines have a base timing between 13 and 17 degrees BTDC (before top dead center) at 700 to 800 RPM. If you have the timing set too low, you will get low power. Try setting the distributor to the correct timing for your engine and then scan the computer for codes and diagnose the codes. You may have issues with other components, but I cannot tell if I do not know the vehicle or engine you have. If you need help getting this diagnosed properly, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car’s loss of power and let you know what steps should be taken next.

3. how to tell if my mass air sensor or my tps is the problem?