Q: My 2004 Audi TT brake pedal is very hard to press down. It is taking effort to press down and it is stopping slow too.

asked by on December 06, 2017

Brake pedal is very hard to press. Dont know how it happened. Have to put in an effort to stop the car.

Brake Pedal is hard to push Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You probably have a problem with your brake booster or the vacuum line to the brake booster. The brake booster is a vacuum driven device that helps pull the brake pedal down according to the amount of pressure you put on it. When it develops a leak you get what you are experiencing. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out you brake booster for you and let you know what it will take to fix things.