Q: How much will it cost to rebuild my aod in my 1990 Fox body Ford Mustang 5.0 with a shift kit

I my car will not go in drive but it will Go reverse I put too much transmission fluid in there

It sounds like you may have a problem with the transmission fluid foaming which is common when the transmission is over filled with fluid. This will commonly cause erratic shifting problems. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to properly drain the fluid and flush your transmission fluid, which should solve your shifting problem.

3. How much will it cost to rebuild my aod in my 1990 Fox body Ford Mustang 5.0 with a shift kit