Q: the seats won't heat up and the fuse looks good

the front seats on the car won't heat up but the fuse looks good

The heated seat circuit includes wiring, terminations, the switch and possibly a relay. There is the resistive element (heater) in the seat as well. Basically, all of those components would be evaluated in any electrical diagnostic of the fault. If the circuit to the heater is powered and yet there is no heat, that means the heater is dead. On the other hand, if there is no power to the heater, the circuit has to be traced to find the fault. Whatever the cause, a Mechanic would simply trace the circuit, using the wiring diagram in the Factory Service Manual, find the wiring or device fault that has caused an interruption in power and repair it. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.