I have a 2007 Mazda 3 Hatchback 2.3 when I accelerate the...

Q: I have a 2007 Mazda 3 Hatchback 2.3 when I accelerate the car starts to shake and steering wheel shake as well, I've changed the m

asked by on July 04, 2017

Ive put my car on jack stands and put it in gear on after it passes 2,000 rpm the front tires turn to the sides and stop but you can hear clunking on the transmission

Hi there. I would suspect that you have either damaged wheel bearings or a CV joint / axle issue that is causing the shaking while driving. To know what is causing your problem specifically, it is probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a steering wheel is vibrating inspection.