Q: How do I use the automatic anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

How do I use the automatic anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. However, when driving at night, the headlights from other vehicles can reflect off of your mirror with large amounts of glare, which greatly decreases your visibility. The rear view mirror has an anti-glare feature to combat this. If your car is equipped with the automatic anti-glare feature, then the system will automatically adjust when it is dark out, to reduce glare. However, you can turn this feature off if you would like to, by pressing the Power switch on the rear view mirror. Depending on your model, you will either have to press this switch briefly, or for three seconds.

3. How do I use the automatic anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?