Q: Key fob won't unlock all 4 doors. Only the drivers door

My key fob will only unlock the drivers side door and not all 4. It's not the battery it's brand new. Had it checked out today. They said it's electrical but that's all they knew in over 3 hours to diagnose

Hi there. Is this a smart key or a physical key and wireless fob? Do the other door locks work when the lock switch on the driver’s door is operated? Have you tried pressing the unlock button 2 times quickly to see if the second press unlocks the other doors; this is how my Toyota works. If the door locks work with the driver door switch, then this is probably not an electrical problem and more along the lines of an options setting. Check the owner’s manual ( I know, the dreaded book of the car) and see if there is a process for changing the key fob options and how to perform this change. There is a small chance that there may be a fault, or glitch, in the body computer (generic term) where it may not be recognizing the fob to unlock all the doors or it is only activating the one door lock. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection after checking your owner’s manual to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a power door locks are not working inspection.

3. Key fob won't unlock all 4 doors. Only the drivers door