Q: how do i notice that car bearing need to be replaced im using ford figo

How do i notice that my car bearing at back wheel needs to be replace or changed im using. Ford figo 2012 model

Worn out wheel bearings make a rumbling sound. If you jack up the rear of the vehicle and spin the wheel by hand, you can feel and hear the worn bearing. Compare it to the other side. You also may be able to feel the excessive play in the wheel bearing by pushing and pulling on the wheel while it is off the ground. Caution! Do not get under the car while it is being held up by only a jack. Jack stands must be used to support the vehicle before putting any part of your body under the car. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car and replace your wheel bearings if necessary.

• how do i notice that car bearing need to be replaced im using ford figo