Q: How do I change RDBS (Radio Broadcast Data System) categories?

How do I change RDBS (Radio Broadcast Data System) categories?

The RDBS feature allows you to listen to music based off certain genres of music. RDBS needs to be turned on for you to search for a genre. From there, to search for a certain genre of music.

1. Press the CAT button.

2. Press the Up or Down arrow buttons to go through the different categories.

3. When you have found your desired category, use the Seek Left and Right Arrow buttons to find a station playing that genre.

4. You can also press the Scan button to hear sampling of all the stations.

3. How do I change RDBS (Radio Broadcast Data System) categories?