Q: Coolant leaks as soon as I add it to the radiator tube while Car is off and cold.

It's a 2000 dodge stratus with 2.5L v-6. When adding coolant to the car into the "radiator" tube. Not the overflow tank. it immediately falls out onto the driveway. The car is completely cool and not running at all and its leaks out on the passenger side of the engine area immediately as it is added.

Hi there. Look at the engine and try to locate where the fluid is coming out of. Most likely the coolant is leaking out of a heater hose next to the engine by the firewall. If the hoses are good and tight, then the coolant could be leaking out of a freeze plug. If you need further assistance with the coolant leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Coolant leaks as soon as I add it to the radiator tube while Car is off and cold.