Q: my car swayss back and forth on its own. starting at 30mph

Car sways back at forth at 30mph or higher. I have replaced trailing arms and bushings sway bar link struts skill in rear end..

A: Hello. If you have replaced these parts and...

Hello. If you have replaced these parts and it is still swaying then you need to check the tires. Make sure that they are the correct size.

Aftermarket wheels will also cause this problem if they are not the correct offset. If this started after the pets were replaced then you may have bump steer going on. This happens if you tighten down these parts while the vehicle is suspended in the air. This stretches the bushings and causes them to want to return to the wrong position.

I typically put the vehicle on the ground before tightening these parts down. If you want to have this problem properly check out firsthand, have the vehicle's sway symptoms diagnosed by a certified mechanic so that the right repair can be made.