Q: Alternator not charging

I changed the alternator and fuse box, but the alternator is still not charging. At 13.5 volts, it jumps from 12.8 to 13.4. I think it might be a wiring issue.

All the battery cables and engine ground cables need to have a voltage drop test done to determine whether one or more cables are not making a good connection, or the cable has a defective connector crimp. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you for a proper diagnosis of the issue with your alternator not charging.

3. Alternator not charging