Q: My window is stuck at a half open position 2016 Dodge Ram 1500

I went to a drive thru, pressed the window button to make it go down however it was frozen shut. You could hear the motor however the window was unable to move.

After about 10 minutes of full heat the window suddenly dropped and stayed at a half open position. I pressed the button to close the window, it went up but instead of staying shut, it returned back to the half open position.

Is there anything I can do?

Hello - it sounds like either the window has gone off its track, or the window regulator/motor assembly has broken. If you truck is still under warranty, I would take it to your Ram dealer for repair. If that is not an option, I would recommend a window regulator inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.