Q: I have a oil leak and i have noticed that there is oil at the top of my hood and on the right side by the tire. What is causing th

I have a oil leak and I don't know where it's coming from. But there is oil at the top of my hood and by my tires more on the right side. What kind of car problem that I am look at other than the oil leak?

Hi there:

Usually when oil is splattered all over your engine compartment, it’s due to oil leaking from the front or side timing cover or oil seal. When the oil leaks out, it hits the serpentine or drive belt and is literally flung all over. The best thing to do is have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is leaking oil inspection; so they can determine where the leak is coming from and recommend the right repairs be made as soon as possible to avoid further engine damage.

3. I have a oil leak and i have noticed that there is oil at the top of my hood and on the right side by the tire. What is causing th