Q: My 2007 Dodge Charger does not accelerate when i push the gas and the car won't crank either and when it does crank after sitting

When I push the gas on my car it doesn't accelerate it also cuts off n drain power from my battery

Hi There, This can happen for a number of reasons and should have triggered a check engine light. Some of the things that may be causing this could be a failing catalytic converter, a faulty oxygen sensor or potentially a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. Due to the number of possible causes for something like this, I wouldrecommend having one of our experts from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose using a scanning tool to download any potential fault codes the computer may have stored. This will help to further narrow down what may be causing this to happen.

3. My 2007 Dodge Charger does not accelerate when i push the gas and the car won't crank either and when it does crank after sitting