Q: Make a clicking noise when accelerating from a dead stop then goes away.

Make a clicking noise when accelerating from a dead stop then goes away.

Hi there. Without a little more information, the first things that come to mind are a faulty wheel bearing, a CV axle that is going bad, a brake issue, or any number of other possible causes for the noise. It would probably be best to have a certified mechanic inspect the noise and determine the best path to repair first.

• Make a clicking noise when accelerating from a dead stop then goes away.