Q: Engine Misfire in cylinder 5

I have a 2005 Nissan 350Z 5AT. The car has 100,912 Miles on it. I currently have an error code of P0305. it tells me that there is a misfire in Cylinder 5. I have already replaced the spark plugs and the one coil on cylinder 5. the misfire is still there. Many people have told that they can smell gas when the car is running, some say that the smell comes from the exhaust. I replaced all in the intake gaskets in hope that there was some kind of leak.

Freeze Frame - P0305

Fuel System 1 Status: Closed Loop Fuel System 2 Status: Closed Loop Calculated LOAD Value: 32.94% Engine Coolant Temp :174.20 F Short Term Fuel Trim - Bank 1: 14.84% Long Term Fuel Trim - Bank 1: 0.00% Short Term Fuel Trim - Bank 2: 3.13% Long Term Fuel Trim - Bank 2: 0.00% Engine RPM: 700.00 RPM Vehicle Speed Sensor: 0.00 MPH Absolute Throttle Position: 4.31%

It is possible that there could be an issue with the fuel injector or the compression on that cylinder. I would recommend having the compression tested on all the cylinders to ensure that the piston rings are functioning properly.