Q: What is your hourly rate my

asked by on July 20, 2017

What is your hourly rate my warranty insurance company want to know before i recommend your mechanic

The cost of YourMechanic inspections, diagnostics, and repairs are based on industry standard and cataloged "repair times". In other words, the price you pay is calculated based on an industry standard "average" time that it takes to perform the specified repair on the specified year, make and model of vehicle. If the mechanic takes more "hours" to finish the job, you do not pay more. You pay only the estimated, cataloged, "book" time and YourMechanic simply applies a labor rate to that time that varies by city -- the rate is between $60 - $90 depending on your location in the U.S. For your ready reference, YourMechanic’s comprehensive list of services is posted at this link. If you click on any service of interest, and then click on "Get a Quote", you will instantly obtain a precise repair cost for your vehicle for the service(s) of interest to you. It is all very transparent and the estimating link is there for you to use to understand all the costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.